Look up Midlothian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Midlothian is a council area and historic shire of Scotland, formerly known as Edinburghshire.
Midlothian may also refer to:
- Midlothian (Scottish Parliament constituency)
- Midlothian (UK Parliament constituency)
- Midlothian, Illinois, US
- Midlothian, Maryland, US
- Midlothian, Oklahoma, US
- Midlothian, Texas, US
- Midlothian, Virginia, US
Edinburghshire may also refer to:
- Edinburghshire (Parliament of Scotland constituency)
- Edinburghshire (UK Parliament constituency)
- Edinburghshire Constabulary (1975–2013), the Lothian and Borders Police for the Scottish councils of Edinburgh, Midlothian, and others.
- Heart of Midlothian (disambiguation)
Topics referred to by the same termThis disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.